Posted on October 21, 2020
How can we build students' confidence in their own voices and global understandings -- especially in the middle of a pandemic? Words Without Borders invites you to discuss this and other questions at our next live-streaming meet-up: #TeaGlobally, Thursday October 29th at 5 pm Eastern.
Joined by professor, author, and translator Christi Merrill of the University of Michigan, we will be discussing her innovative approaches to engaging and motivating students (which include writing in response to the painting above!)
- Get your ticket: https://bit.ly/3jiWTzI
- Questions? Write to [email protected]
Other questions we'll be tackling include:
- How do we help our students connect virtually to writing in translation?
- How to help them write about that connection across languages?
- How to teach them to read translated literature with clarity and confidence?
Please bring your own thoughts and questions about teaching today to the meet-up -- we'd love to hear from you.